Thursday, December 16, 2010

Rewards to Motherhood!

When I first realized I was pregnant, I didnt know how to feel because I wanted to be excited about having a child but I was not married and I was not finished with school. I am strictly pro-life and abortion was out of the question so I tried to focus on my health and exercising to make sure that my little girl or boy was healthy. I originally wanted a little boy because I wanted him to be the older protective brother over his younger sister. But when the doctor said revealed it was a girl I thought about all of the movie nights and shopping we could do together and how much she could be a little mini me.

My daughter is now 21 months old and although she is entering the terrible two stage she is incredibly smart and funny. To see her personality change over time has been a great process that I am proud to have been a part of. When she wakes up she usually whines once and then says morning momma over and over again even though she doesnt see me and I cant help but have the biggest smile on my face at 7-7:30 a.m. If it was up to me, we would wake up at 10 a.m. not earlier but she has started to become an early riser, which means although I get to sleep at four or five, I am an early riser! She dances, plays and repeats everything. She laughs at things she thinks are funny even if noone else does LOL

She sings the entire twinkle twinkle little star song, knows all of her body parts, even her wrist and ankle. knows her right and left, she counts to ten skipping 1 and 9 (haha) and she knows rhymths to songs she hears alot. I have been letting her watch your baby can read dvd's and she has learned alot of words from that. She loves to read and would rather read a book with momma than play with a toy around night time.

This will be her second christmas and I am looking forward to seeing her unwrap her millions of toys by herself becasue it took such a long time last year doing it. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment