Thursday, December 16, 2010

Fall 2010 Semester

So, at the beginning of this semester I was set to graduate on Dec. 19, 2010. I chose to stay one more semester and graduate with a second degree in Spring 2011. Everything keeps reminding me that I would be done with school in three days. Cleveland State keeps sending me flyers on rings and cap and gown instructions because I was already approved for graduation prior to changing it and everytime I get graduation items it makes me sad to think I would have been done. Lol But it is good to get two degrees in five years than two in eight, right? Thats what I keep telling myself to help get over me not graduating on time. I know that it is the wiser decision of both but I was so excited to graduate this semester that the closer it gets the more I think about how it would feel to be crossing that stage. One good thing about this time of year though it that finals are almost finished and I have learned a great deal this semester. The work load was a lot more and alot harder than previous semesters but it was definitely worth it. First I had an internship with the National Alliance on Mental Illness for greater Cleveland and working in the real world made me realize some things about my field that I love and some that I do not think I would like in a job. I am starting to get excited about what I could learn next semester and what I can teach to someone else. I am glad that Fall 2010 is coming to an end and I hope next semester is even more rewarding. Have a great end to 2010 and happy new year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment